Advocates bureau "Cierech, Neviadouski and Partners" provides a full range of legal services for corporate clients. Our assistance covers the issues of employment law, compliance, corporate real estate, company law, antitrust, Mergers & Acquisitions, privatization, restructuring and insolvency, reorganizations, liquidation, changes of registered office, company succession, contract law.
We have a particular focus on high-profile and cross-border litigation in economic and arbitration courts of Belarus.
In particular, our advocates (attorneys-at-law):
• advise clients on various issues of employment law, including conclusion, amendment and termination of employment contracts and agreements, procedure for settlement of individual labour disputes etc., and provides legal support for labour management, prepare employment contracts, collective employment agreements and internal labour regulations for employees; documents that regulate the forms, methods and other questions of salary payment as well as other labour regulations taking into account the particularities of the employer activities; focuse on providing services related to employment of foreign citizens in Belarus, participate on behalf of our clients in litigation for individual labour disputes.
• assist the clients on issues of the establishment and state registration of legal entities of various legal forms in the Republic of Belarus (limited liability companies, additional liability companies, joint-stock companies, unitary enterprises, farm holdings, consumer cooperatives, foundations, institutions, associations and unions, etc.), draft statutory and other documents of commercial and nonprofit organizations for their state registration; prepare documents for setting up representative offices of foreign legal entities in Belarus as well as documents for opening branches and representative offices of Belarusian legal entities abroad;
• provide legal support of transactions on sale of shares or enterprises as property complexes, M&A (merger & acquisition) transactions;
• advise and represent clients in privatization, restructuring and insolvency, reorganizations, liquidation, changes of registered office, company succession procedures.
• advise clients on issues of contract law and debt recovery.Back to Previous Page
The attorney-client privilege is the core principle of relationship between advocates of AB "Cierech, Neviadouski and Partners" and clients that guarantees confidentiality of communications between a client and an attorney.
According to the legislation on advocate's activities of the Republic of Belarus, the attorney-client privilege protects:
the issues in connection with which the client has requested assistance of an attorney-at-law;
the content of consultations, explanations and other information provided by the attorney-at-law to the client;
the data communicated by the client on circumstances of the crime related the criminal case in which the attorney-at-law defended the client’s rights, freedoms and interests;
commercial secrets of the client;
information about the client's private life.
No information protected by the attorney-client privilege can be obtained from the attorney-at-law and used as evidence in civil, administrative or criminal processes. It is forbidden by law for state authorities, officials and other persons to request such information from attorneys-at-law.
The attorneys of the Advocates bureau "Cierech, Neviadouski and Partners" have no rights:
to disclose the information covered by the attorney-client privilege not only in the process of legal assistance but also after termination of agreement with the client;
to give evidence in any circumstances covered by the attorney-client privilege ;
to perform any action that jeopardizes the trust relationship with the client.
The attorney-client privilege has no time limit.